- Read and interpret project plans, blueprints and other written instructions and diagrams to perform task at hand
- Perform MIG, ARC and other types of weld based on project needs
- Field install welds, including duct work, light fixtures, vents, fans, metal sheeting and other parts
- Select proper fillers for jobs based on previous experience or project instructions
- Coordinate with field labor crew for efficient installations
- Conserve resources whenever possible to ensure budgetary integrity and client satisfaction
- De-bur and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture
|0 - 6 Years
|1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
|Vocational Course, Diploma
|Mig Welder Arc Welder ITI Welder
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.