Chartered accountants provide financial advice to clients that range from multinational organisations and governmental bodies to small independent businesses. Accountants often specialize in particular areas of practice, including audit, management consultancy, recovery, forensic accountancy, taxation, assurance, and corporate finance.
Typical duties include:
Preparing Accounts and Tax Returns
- Administering Payrolls And Controlling Income And Expenditure
- Auditing Financial Information
- Compiling And Presenting Reports, Budgets, Business Plans, Commentaries And Financial Statements
- Analysing Accounts And Business Plans
- Providing Tax Planning Services With Reference To Current Legislation
- Financial Forecasting And Risk Analysis
- Dealing With Insolvency Cases
- Negotiating The Terms Of Business Deals And Moves With Clients And Associated Organisations.
- Meeting And Interviewing Clients
- Managing Colleagues, Workloads And Deadlines
- Work Tends To Be Office Based, Although Audit Projects May Keep Graduate Accountants Away From Home For One Night Or Several Weeks. Working Hours May Often Extend Beyond The Regular Nine To Five At Peak Times Such As At The End Of The Financial Year.
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Work Experience||5 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, CA|
|About Company||Creating an effective link between the organization and the job seeker, at Abhass Consultancy, we provide the clients with the brightest and the best candidates according to their specific requirement.|