• Prepare exam room and ultrasound equipment to conduct sonography
examinations in accordance with infectious disease, sterilization, and patient
safety protocols, policies, and procedures.
• Assume responsibility for the safety of the patient during the sonographic
• Review patient medical history and supporting clinical information.
• Ensure that the sonography examination order is complete, contains relevant
information, and meets the standard of “medical necessity.”
• Evaluate any contraindications, insufficient patient preparation, and the patient’s
inability or unwillingness to tolerate the examination and associated procedures.
• Communicate with the patient in a manner appropriate to the patient’s ability to
• Use proper patient positioning tools, devices, equipment adjustment, and
ergonomically correct scanning techniques to ensure patient comfort and safety,
and to prevent compromised data acquisition or musculoskeletal injury to the
• Conduct patient clinical assessment and perform the diagnostic medical
sonography examination ordered by the supervising physician in accordance with
professional and facility protocols.
• Apply independent, professional, ethical judgment, and critical thinking to safely
perform diagnostic sonography procedures.
• Apply independent judgment during the sonography examination to ensure that
appropriate anatomical, pathological, and clinical conditions are accurately
captured in the examination images.
• As necessary, acquire additional ultrasound imaging to facilitate optimum
diagnostic results for the interpreting physician.
• Identify and document any limitations to the sonography examination.
• Review examination images, synthesize examination results, and prepare
• Except as authorized by written facility policies and procedures, refer specific
diagnostic, treatment or prognosis questions to the appropriate physician or
|Experience||1 - 15 Years|
|Salary||10 Lac To 15 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||MBBS, MS/Master of Surgery|
|Key Skills||Ultrasound Ultrasonic Testing|
|Contact Person||Miss Shreya / Kamlesh|
|Address||3rd Floor, Ajanta Tower, 282 A B C, Express Road, The Mall|